Wolf Blade's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The den lay open to the pack

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DegLampru

DegLampru

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:36 am

Basic Info

Real Age: 17

Mabinogi Name: Degnis

How Long You've Played Mabi: I've played mabi since G3 was out but had to stop when I moved here. My old account was forgotten so I created a new one when I had access to a computer (this was around the time G5 started) but my computer literally died on me so I had to rebuild my computer. Saving the money for that and the time to put the parts together took me until G7 just started, which explains my low level.

Character Information

Level: 25

Total Level: 45

Number or Rebirths: 1

Combat Style: Melee Twin Sword def/off mix with magic support

Do You PvP: rarely, will pvp more at a higher level

Accomplishments: Achieved Rank A Critical hit, Defeated a bear at age 10, Soloed Ably Normal at total level 15.

Other Mabi Info

How often you play: almost everyday

In game goals: Master all skills possible. Find a way to make big money at a steady rate. Complete all of the Mainstream quests and get the Demigod transformation skill once G10 comes out.

Favorite thing about Mabi: it's different, like a life you can't live in the real world

Worst thing about Mabi: Might be too addicting for it's own good heheh.... but in all seriousness, I don't like a lot of the other players in this game. I spent 5 real days sitting in Quilla Base Camp in hopes of having someone help me obtain my Final Hit and get not one person, even when I literally spoke up about the fact that I really needed help!

Mabinogi related bookmarks: Mabinogi Wiki, great info on things based off of both the North American and Korean versions

Most valuable lesson learned about Mabinogi: Tactics, patience, and teamwork lead to victory

Biggest obstacle encountered in Mabinogi: Final Hit quest... I blame my luck since I had to get off in the middle of the Final Hit Maize run. well, that's second biggest, first goes to mainstream questing.

Previous/current guild: first guild

Why you are looking for a new guild: Because I know how much more helpful having guildmates, I might be able to achieve my goals if I had a little help.

Why you chose to apply to our guild: Well first off, Forums. I'm serious too, even though this seems like a hassle to have to get off mabi to fill out an application elsewhere, but on the bright side; the lazy, selfish, ignorant types are more than likely to not apply. And secondly, I love wolves and I highly admire the pack system of hierarchy as well as the live together, die together moral that I've adopted into my lifestyle. I adopted a stubborn attitude when it came to never giving up on the possible because of the inspiration of the wolf.

Other Personal Information

Hobbies: Drawing, playing Mabi, chatting with my girlfriend, role-playing

Favorite Word: Courageous wolf

Anything Else We Should Know about You: I'm always on Yahoo, my yahoo is Tomwylder so add me if you need to contact me when I'm offline. If I'm not on Yahoo, then either I got kidnapped or I'm snoozing.

Languages Spoken: English
Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Blade's Den :: Guest Lounge :: Recruitment-
Jump to: