Wolf Blade's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The den lay open to the pack

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Read Then Apply) Starting Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rose
Admin
Admin
Rose

(Read Then Apply) Starting Information Empty
PostSubject: (Read Then Apply) Starting Information   (Read Then Apply) Starting Information I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:15 pm

First off, welcome to the Wolf Blades Guild home page. This will be a straightforward shot to let you know what we are about before you apply.

We expect 3 main things of all members.

1)Communication with one another
2)Regular Activity
3)Unwavering loyalty to the guild above any others

Also, communication is far and away the most important factor, and only the first two priorities are considered necessities. I will kick out a member who has donated countless time to the guild if he/she ignores messages from our leaders, but I would never kick out someone who responds quickly to all guild communications, both official and social, just because he/she is a little selfish with his/her personal agenda. In addition, we do not define activity solely by contributed GP and Gold. We have members who are more lax with their time, and of course the main focus is fun. so long as you are somehow contributing to the guild through Communication, GP, Activity, or Gold.

Some of you may be wondering how you can rank up without contributing experience though, and it would be pretty hypocritical of us to say that we do not require you to level, but then penalize you with no promotions. Fortunately, our ranking system almost completely ignores contributed experience (there is a requirement for the highest rank, in order to prevent new members from simply buying a leadership position). Instead, promotions are gained through the earning of Pack Points.

These points are earned primarily through the donation of gold (with screen shots), but here again, we would be hypocrites if we said donations are voluntary and then proceeded to pass over non-donators for all promotions. Anything you do that benefits your guild mates is potentially worthy of points, though minor things like answering a question and the sharing of common items do not earn Pack Points. If you would like to earn PP without having to donate anything to the guild, please contact me and I will find a special project for you. I can't promise that you'll like my idea, but I do promise to provide an opportunity other than giving gold.

And now I would like to return to communication, as it is far and away the most important aspect of becoming a member of our pack. For example, there will be times when you want to run a specific dungeon, but you may not have the level to solo it. Instead of either running it and getting frustrated or commanding that someone come along, ask in the guild chat channel to see if a member is available to run it with you. Communication is the main factor in keeping ANY guild alive.

And dungeons are a rather simple matter, so hopefully this shows how true teamwork requires an enormous amount of communication and effort, and how just one person skipping any of the steps listed above can hurt the rest of the team. For this reason, Wolf Blades place an overwhelming importance on communication. To start, English is our official language. It does not need to be your first language—in fact, we want more multi-lingual members—but you must be fluent enough to understand your guild mates and make yourself understandable to them. To show that you meet this expectation, when we ask what your favorite word is, please answer with a synonym for “Wolf”. This not only shows us that you have read this document, but it will help to weed out players whose grasp of English is insufficient.

That should be enough for now, but don’t forget that I said, “To start, English is our official language.” So, if you are still interested in becoming a Wolf, please fill out an application. Best of luck![/b]

First and foremost, read as much of the information on this forum as you can; it is here for a reason, and I cannot stress enough how important that reason is.

To get that process started, please copy the application below and fill out of the information in a new post in the guest forums

If your application is accepted, you will be contacted and congratulated accordingly

Basic Info
Real Age:
User Name:
Game:
How Long have you been
a part of the gaming community:

MABINOGI APPLICIT ONLY
Level:
Total Level:
Number or Rebirths:
Combat Style:
Do You PvP:
Accomplishments:

Other Mabi Info
How often you play:
In game goals:
Favorite thing about Mabi:
Worst thing about Mabi:
Mabinogi related bookmarks:
Most valuable lesson learned about Mabinogi:
Biggest obstacle encountered in Mabinogi:
Previous/current guild:
Why you are looking for a new guild:
Why you chose to apply to our guild:

DOMO APPLICT ONLY
Highest Class Level:
Lowest Class Level:
Most Used Class:
Combat Style:
Do You PvP:
Accomplishments:

Other Domo Info
How often you play:
In game goals:
Favorite thing about Domo:
Worst thing about Domo:
Domo related bookmarks:
Most valuable lesson learned about Domo:
Biggest obstacle encountered in Domo:
Previous/current guild:
Why you are looking for a new guild:
Why you chose to apply to our guild:

WOLFTEAM APPLICIT ONLY
Under Maintence

Other Personal Information
Hobbies:
Favorite Word:
Anything Else We Should Know about You:
Languages Spoken:

THE FINE PRINT: Every member is responsible for reading and understanding every official sticky (look for threads at the top of each forum with "MUST READ:" in the subject). If you do not understand something, please post your question in a reply to the document you are having trouble with. By accepting membership in This Guild, you are agreeing to be bound by the standards set out in these documents, including any future changes that may occur. If you feel that you are unable or unwilling to abide by this agreement, please notify a Guild Founder so that you may receive an honorable discharge and assistance in finding a guild better suited to your interests.
Back to top Go down
https://wolfblades.rpg-board.net

(Read Then Apply) Starting Information
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Blade's Den :: Guest Lounge :: Recruitment-
Jump to: